Welcome to Prosports
The Pro Sports bowls systems presents the new generation in synthetic bowls surfaces. Designed for greater player comfort with minimum maintenance.
At Pro Sports we understand that a quality synthetic bowls installation is the financial saviour of many bowling Clubs. The increased bowling time afforded by installing a synthetic green allows for more than double the membership over a 12 month period. Combined with less maintenance and labour time, plus savings on chemicals and water equates for great savings.
All Pro Sports Bowls Systems for full greens are laid on the 45 degree diagonal, allowing play from both directions, without bias and with both hands drawing evenly.
Our Pro Sports Bowls Systems –
- Permit play in both directions
- Requires no stretching or tensioning
- Play 24hrs a day/ 7 days a week = increased revenue
- Consistent play all year round
- Natural bias and even green speed between 13 – 16 seconds
- The highest UV stabilisation available ensures that they will outlast any woven product on the market.
- Australian Made for Australian conditions
- Minimum watering and rolling after initial settling period
- DryMax Pro has World Bowls approval for indoor and outdoor flat bowling greens.
Pro Sports offers a complete design and construction service, right down to the supply of bowls mats, scoreboards and courtesy seating.
Pro Sports offers a complete design and construction service, right down to the supply of bowls mats, scoreboards